Monday, November 14, 2011

6 Things To Be Thankful For.

Homeschool. I am so thankful for homeschool. Whoever invented it, you are a genius.

Bible Quizzing. This is my fourth year of Bible Quizzing and I love it. I get to make new friends, compete, and hide God's Word in my heart. :)

I am thankful for my guitar. It's been through a lot and I haven't even had it a year yet. If I'm feeling low, all I have to do is pick up my guitar and play for a while, maybe write a song, and I feel a ton better.

I'm also thankful for my best friend in the whole world, Erin. You are the best friend I have ever had. Even though you have to move away, you'll always be in my heart. I love you. :) And you better e-mail me & stuff! I'm gonna miss you like crazy.

My youth group. I'm extremely thankful for you guys. You're my second family. Love y'all (and yes, I did say y'all).

School work. That's right, I said it. I'm thankful for school work. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to get an education. Some people never get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment