Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Only seven more days... :)

Only one more week until my 16th birthday!!! I'm counting down the days :) Oh, and I loved your idea Emily, I might use that next year. This year my party will be at the state fair. It's on my birthday every year and this year on my birthday, the admission is only $3! It worked out perfectly and I love the state fair. :)

I have the best mommy in the world. :) She wanted to get me a car for my birthday... but couldn't afford it. So she's getting me the next best thing, a refurbished Apple laptop!!! Thanks mom, love you. <3

Something I realized this month.. there are a lot of Birthdays in September!! I've wished about 5 or 6 people happy birthday on Facebook and it's only the 13th. Random, but anyway. :)

Since I'm turning 16, here's 16 random facts about me:

1. My favorite color is.. uh.. Turquoise/ Teal. Or pink.
2. I love zebra print. :)
3. I wish I had an older sister.
4. I love to write songs and poetry.
5. I am teaching myself how to play the guitar.
6. I might be making a CD this fall. :)
7. I'm getting braces soon...:/
8. I <3 pedicures.
9. My brother was supposed to be born on my birthday. He was 8 days late. No joke.
10. My youth group is my second family.
11. I'm home schooled. :) and I love it.
12. I've never been to the beach. I really want to go.
13. I love the state of Misssouri. And my lovely friends there. :)
14. I want to learn more Spanish.
15. I want a purple 2011 challenger.
16. I am so blessed. :)

Enjoy! <3

2 comments:

  1. that sounds like lots of fun! wish I could be there to get a funnel cake with you! Happy Birthday WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could be there too!! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete