Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Movies

Okay, so I had an awesome time last night at the movies with Zhinni, Cavagan, LRT1,and some friends. We watched Iron Man 2, JDawg loved it. Its so cute because he's still into the whole superhero thing, I know he'll grow out of it someday, but I just don't want him to grow up. I guess its just one of those "older sister" things. JDawg is the comedian of the family, He just loves to make people laugh. He charms everyone he meets, with some kind of joke, or just his cute smile. I love him to death. Anyway, back to the movie. IT WAS SO COOL! If you haven't seen it, you should go see it. It had crazy amounts of action, I loved it. But when it comes to movies, I get way into it. I laugh, cry, and gasp like I was really there. Then I feel like an idiot when LRT1 says "Calm down, its just a movie!" (LRT1 is my cousin). I don't know why I get so into movies. When I watched "Up" I cried, did anyone else? Most of the time, when I watch a movie and someone dies, I end up hating that movie. Anyway thats just me. Leave comments, I will answer! L8tr!

1 comment: