Friday, August 5, 2011

Sooo apparently...

Apparently, my internet is broken, I'm using my mom's office computer.
Apparently, having a gallbladder attack hurts so bad you can't get off the floor.
Apparently, I won't know anything until Monday.
For those of you who don't know, about 3 years ago I had my appendix taken out (not from a book unfortuanely). It would have been quick and easy.. but it ruptured. Therefore it turned into this 17 day painful process in the hospital that almost took my life. I am very thankful it didn't, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this. :) God deserves on the credit, prayer works by the way.
Now, I'm starting to have problems with my gallbladder... and let me tell you, it's WAY more painful. I went to the doctor yesterday, and he sent me to get an ultrasound. I went to the hospital today, and now I'm at work with my mom. Well apparently they need computers around here. Gotta go. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment