Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Youth group. :)

Today, was an awesome day. I had a great time hanging out with my friends and my lovely boyfriend. :) Youth was really good tonight, and I'm pretty proud of our band. We learned a new song, in 20 minutes, and sang it for worship. Now this isn't your typical worship song with 3 chords and repeats itself.. This was legit. It was the song "Manifesto" by The City Harmonic, if you haven't heard that song I'll have a video at the end you can watch. Everybody put in a lot of effort, and it sounded awesome if I do say so myself. ;) I am also very excited for the 28th, we have a new youth pastor coming!! I am so ready to meet them and get to know them. When I think of a youth pastor, I think of the first one I had. I don't know if I'll ever find a better youth pastor. His name was Jon, and now him and his wife Emily are in Rwanda. I am so excited to see what God is doing through them. :) I'm so glad we crossed paths, because they are two people I will never forget. Love you guys!!
Here's the song we learned. :)
Happy listening! :)

1 comment:

  1. sweet sweet girl:

    we will never forget you, either!

    Love and miss you!
    Em

    ReplyDelete